Belize River float

Umbarger

• 3 weeks later...
Last time I was in Belize the ship offered a excursion. It was a river float where they showed you animals along the way. Does anyone done this? And with what company. Thank you, Linda

We just returned from Carnival Miracle whiched visited Belize. We were fortunate enough to book a river tubing tour through Coral Breeze. It was one of the best moves we've made. The ride to get there was an adventure in itself (I'm preparing a full review and will post it here in the next day or so). Once on the river it was very soothing and relaxing and the guides were the BEST! We e ven had one participant who couldn't seem to figure out HOW to guide her tube down the river so one of the guides (Giavanni I think is his name) took it upon himself to attach to her tube and he all but towed her along the river keeping her from harms way. This was well above and beyond what was expected from them. They pointed out all kinds of animals, plants and land marks. These guys ROCKED!!

Allen :)

Archived