NCL Air?

aubreyc1988

Your TA will be able to tell you the price of the air. With RCI Choice Air you can select your flights. You cannot do this with NCL. When you get your edocs 60 days prior to sailing, that is the time you will be able to see flight times and airlines that NCL has chosen for you.

My TA called and got pricing for us which was higher than what we got on our own. This price difference was due to arriving a few days early in Barcelona and the fact that we had to add-on to get to the "NCL Air" airport from our hometown airport. The prices can be great if you are planning to take and arrive the same day as your cruise.

My TA called and got pricing for us which was higher than what we got on our own. This price difference was due to arriving a few days early in Barcelona and the fact that we had to add-on to get to the "NCL Air" airport from our hometown airport. The prices can be great if you are planning to take and arrive the same day as your cruise.

Thanks, I am wanting to fly into Paris instead of Barcelona a few days before the cruise. Choice Air on RCI has some really great prices I was hoping NCL could match but i don't think they can

We are using NCL's Premium Air for our transatlantic . We knew our flight number when we got our price quote. The one way from BCN to PHL with no more than 1 stop on a Legacy carrier (eg. British Air) was better than anything we were seeing on our own. Because we wanted to stay for a few days post cruise we paid a deviation fee of @ $100 more pp. We were assigned to Business Class . We'll let you know how things were when we get back .

We used NCL's premium air in December/January for our new year's cruise out of Barcelona. We were able to choose our flight this way coming in a day earlier, and paid I think $50 more than we could have gotten it through somewhere else, but we had the guarantee that comes with having their air. We were very happy with it.

We are using NCL's Premium Air for our transatlantic . We knew our flight number when we got our price quote. The one way from BCN to PHL with no more than 1 stop on a Legacy carrier (eg. British Air) was better than anything we were seeing on our own. Because we wanted to stay for a few days post cruise we paid a deviation fee of @ $100 more pp. We were assigned to Business Class . We'll let you know how things were when we get back .

I would love to hear how it went. We travel from the west coast so that also adds onto our pricing. One never knows if we will do another European or Transatlantic cruise so for me it is good info to have.

We used NCL's premium air in December/January for our new year's cruise out of Barcelona. We were able to choose our flight this way coming in a day earlier, and paid I think $50 more than we could have gotten it through somewhere else, but we had the guarantee that comes with having their air. We were very happy with it.

Did you book via a TA or can you call with your reservation number regardless of having a TA? I'd love to fly into Barcelona a few days early if allowed...I may end up calling NCL air tonight, I've been having trouble getting ahold of my TA all day :mad:

Theres a flight i have my eye on, goes from DFW (Dallas) - CDG (Paris), then from CDG - BCN the day before the cruise, then from BCN - DFW on the way home to Dallas. I'd love to see Paris since it isn't far from Barcelona and Dallas offers a non stop flight to Paris and does not to Barcelona...but the only website i've found with cheap pricing with my preferred combo has been Royal Caribbean Choice Air, which is quoting me 766.00 RT PP, with their mock booking. Wish NCL had a mock booking instead of calling, I hate talking to people on the phone :rolleyes: love impersonal computer searching :D

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for your business class? If you don't want to say, a ballpark figure would be much appreciated. I really don't want to pay over 1,200pp for flights.

I booked ( well my TA did it while we were on a 3 way call) my air through NCL last September for our June 2017 cruise. I booked 1st class and have our seat and flight info. It was quite a deal too!

Wow, first class! Crazy! I'd love to fly first class but doubt i could ever afford it. Trying to get airfare under 1,200 is proving quite a feat for economy seats!