new to princess

jetsfan

Hi everyone, My hubby and I have cruised many times before. We love to cruise, and pick a cruise based on ports of call. We have chosen the Golden Princess in April 2006, because it is so different from anything we have done before. Here is my question. One of us has a medical condition that limits our exposure to sun, however; we really love a balcony. Can you please tell me which decks on the Golden Princess are covered. We really don't care so much about the space, or the price, we just want to enjoy some fresh air, and be safe. I have checked on-line, and pictures, but it is hard when you are not familiar with the line. I figured some of you would know the answer off the top of your heads. I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks, Mary

You would probably want to look at aft suites, aft balcony cabins, and minisuites on Emerald deck if you want a lot of cover. I think the aft cabins would probably be best, but those tend to go quickly.

The balcony cabins on Caribe are partially covered, and might be suitable but not necessarily at all hours of the day.

Archived