Divina Aft Cabin Deck 10

stuart2468

I know I've asked this question, but i cannot for the life of me find where the thread is, so apologies for the repetitive nature of this.

I'm debating a 10 night Caribbean cruise early next year, and as yet i don't know if its 3 of 4 of us travelling. If its only 3 then we'll go with the same room and have only an option of deck 9 just above the lifeboats. This doesn't fill me with joy so may decide to wait until the 'all in' offer expires, and see what other cabins are offered (in the hope the price reduces and other cabins to actually become open)

If there's 4 travelling then 2 cabins will be used and we have the option of 2 deck 10 aft cabins. I'm sure I remember someone saying these were the cabins with the largest balconies, but could you please confirm?

Also, for those who have experiences one of these cabins, what is the noise and vibration like here? is it something that would keep us awake at night?

And knowing the side balconies have a small door that can open to next door, do the aft ones have the same? And will 2 sun loungers fit on each balcony? This could come in handy during sea days.

Thanks in advance

Stu

Hello Stu - Yes, I believe deck 10 and 11 have the largest balconies. If you Google cabin 10260, there are some pictures and video that show the balcony with two lounge chairs, plus two standard chairs and a foot rest. I would definitely go with the deck 10 aft cabins. Fantastic view and huge balconies! Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my XT1095 using Forums mobile app

STU - We had cabin 10275 two weeks ago, and it had 2 chairs, 2 loungers & a foot stool. We love the aft cabins and the only time there was vibration was when the ship was docking and we did not have any noise. If you don't mind stairs it's easy to go up to buffet.