I'm so confused (3/4 pax free). Can someone please help?

carmel

I was quoted a price for 4 of us in an OV room. Let's say the price is 5000.00

Then I was told I was applicable for one of the perks which included the 3/4th pax free.

Let's say that 1st pax is 2000 and 2nd pax is 2000 (for easiness) and 3 and 4th pax is 500 each. Does that mean if I choose that particular perk, I can expect 1k to come off of the total price?

Thank you so much. I'm so confused!

I was quoted a price for 4 of us in an OV room. Let's say the price is 5000.00

Then I was told I was applicable for one of the perks which included the 3/4th pax free.

Let's say that 1st pax is 2000 and 2nd pax is 2000 (for easiness) and 3 and 4th pax is 500 each. Does that mean if I choose that particular perk, I can expect 1k to come off of the total price?

Thank you so much. I'm so confused!

Using your example,yes. You do not pay the cruise cost for the 3rd and 4th passengers. You will still be responsible for the NSF and port charges for them usually somewhere around 200 dollars each,

If you go to the website and do a mock booking you can check out the detail for the cost of the cabin,

Yes, more or less that is what would happen. You'd still be responsible for the taxes/port charges/fees for the third and fourth guest so if the $500 was inclusive of those charges, you wouldn't save quite $1000.

You can do a mock booking online and select 3/4 Free as a perk and you can see what the price would come to.