Parking for Norwegian Escape

MMOMOM

When we cruise we usually do Executive Parking and have had no problems in FLL, but the one time we sailed out of Miami it was a zoo! We couldn't get in, so called and will say they were very good and gave me an instant refund on my credit card. We just drove to the ship and parked there. It cost more, but was worth it ... just walked across the street, they took our luggage and we were all set. Just wondering if anyone knows the current rate at the garage and if there are any problems parking there. Thanx!

From the POM website and confirmed by a friend who is recently back from a cruise:

Parking is conveniently available at all cruise terminals for $20 per day (over-night) or short-term parking (daily) for a at fee of $7. Spaces are also available for over-length vehicles and trailers at special rates. Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available in each garage. All facilities are patrolled by security.[/Quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to piggy back on your question, I know the $20 per day at the pier, but is the total 140 for a 7 night cruise or do they charge the 8th day like Port Canaveral does, making it $160 for the week?

thanks in advance.

No problem, but if I remember correctly it was $140. We only cruised once before and it was on the Epic. We were in a panic when we couldn't get into the Executive Lot and while I called for a refund my husband just drove straight to the pier and it was easy peasy! Hope it goes as well this time! The only other time we parked at the terminal was RCI in Canaveral and that too we were only charged for 7 nights. Hope that helps.