Need Ground Transportation Help

abisha

Going on the Escape out of Miami. I am flying round trip from Ft. Lauderdale.

For hotels: we arrive day before we cruise and booked at LaQuinta in Miami (they provide free shuttle to the port). When we get off the ship, we will stay in Ft. Lauderdale overnight as we have an early morning flight. I haven't yet booked my hotel in Ft.Lauderdale.

Will need the following ground transportation:

1. Pickup at Ft. Lauderdale airport and going to LaQuinta in Miami

2. Pickup at Miami Cruiseport and going to a Ft. Lauderdale hotel (which I haven't booked yet).

I've used SaS before but they have restrictions on where they pickup and drop off from Miami to Ft. Laudersale, etc.

I've also considered using UBER.

Going on the Escape out of Miami. I am flying round trip from Ft. Lauderdale.

For hotels: we arrive day before we cruise and booked at LaQuinta in Miami (they provide free shuttle to the port). When we get off the ship, we will stay in Ft. Lauderdale overnight as we have an early morning flight. I haven't yet booked my hotel in Ft.Lauderdale.

Will need the following ground transportation:

1. Pickup at Ft. Lauderdale airport and going to LaQuinta in Miami

2. Pickup at Miami Cruiseport and going to a Ft. Lauderdale hotel (which I haven't booked yet).

I've used SaS before but they have restrictions on where they pickup and drop off from Miami to Ft. Laudersale, etc.

I've also considered using UBER.

You should find what you need to know on the East Coast Departures (Miami/Fort Lauderdale) forums. Lots of very good information there on hotels, transportation, and things to do in the port area. This forum is really geared more toward what happens ON an NCL ship.

Thanks. I have learned some of the companies such as SAS and Jiffy Jeff are restricted and cannot do mismi port to ft lauderdale hotel. They can only take us to ft lauderdale airport and we would have to get transfer from there to the hotel. They also have time restriction if arriving after 3 pm and fare is jacked way up. I am probably going to use uber or lyft. Appreciate the help.