Labadee zip line and coaster planning

JollyDad

Will be on Labadee 8a-4p on a Freedom cruise and I know my family of 5 (2 parents with 13, 11, and 9 y/o) wants to do the Dragon's tail coaster and the dragon's breath zip line.

I have a feeling my kids will want to ride the coaster multiple times, so we are going to get the unlimited rides for that. Is the coaster more crowded early or late and does the coaster have short lines toward the end of the day?

When do you think we should schedule the zip line? It looks like all times are open now. We will be at barefoot beach when we are not doing activities and would not miss want to miss the lunch there.

My plan was to schedule the zip-line for 10am so we could have lunch and enjoy the beach afterwards and hopefully have plenty of time for the several trips on the coaster. I'm curious if anyone recommends the afternoon fore the zipline instead.

Thank you

Update: turns out my 9 y/o DD is not heavy enough. I saw the 48 inch requirement which she is well above, but the weight requirement of 75 pounds which she is not closer to did not show up until I went to book it. The girl is tiny but a real adventurous daredevil and will be pretty bummed.

I am going to go on the zipline with my older boys. I picked 9am as the time so we could get it done early.

If anyone can answer this coaster question: It says you can take a person with you, so should I just get three coaster tickets for the 2 adults and my 13 y/o?. The 9 y/o and 11 y/o will only be able to go with an adult according to the age requirements.