Recent pics of Circle C Weekly Schedule on the Elation?

DharmaMtn

My girls, 12 & 14, will want to know what to plan for. I travel often and light but this will be their 1st cruise. I found some old sheets posted by CC members (thank you) but I?m hoping for something more current and specific to the Elation. I noticed that on some ships there is a theme night (Mardi Gras) and most list a dance party. Are there shore activities for Circle C kids? We are doing the 5-day Freeport/Nassau/HMC loop.

While not specific to your ship, I have some photos from our cruise in November on the Magic. My son said these are pretty much the same things he did on the Legend last summer and the Valor in November of 2015. We've never had anything off the ship, or even during port hours, for Circle C. I believe people said they used to do that, but I'm sure it got difficult and they didn't want the responsibility of that anymore.

If you look at my trip report for the Magic (in my signature), you can see the pictures.

Cindy, thanks for the info and link. The Circle C schedule looks a bit drab compared to a Google image search of the same thing. Looks like you had a great time!

We did... I'm not sure what image you found online then. My son had always had a good time with the Circle C. He doesn't always hang out there, but he'll meet other kids and they'll do different things. I don't know what you are expecting from it though. At this age, they tend to make friends, hang out, have their interests, etc... Most of the kids didn't want to have a set schedule to stick with. We often saw kids from Circle C all over the ship, doing other things.

I was just referring to a Google images search on ?Carnival Circle C Schedule?. There are some much older ones that look more colorful. Ink must be pricier these days! Given the club activities I think we can assume we don?t need to add anything to our packing list.

Really good to know the meet-and-hang-elsewhere routine so I know what to expect and I?m ok with it and will develop a communication system that allows for free ranging. :)

No pics, but we sailed Elation just before Christmas. My girls are 12 and 13, and the really enjoyed Circle C and liked the staff member running it (her name escapes me!).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was just referring to a Google images search on ?Carnival Circle C Schedule?. There are some much older ones that look more colorful. Ink must be pricier these days! Given the club activities I think we can assume we don?t need to add anything to our packing list.

Really good to know the meet-and-hang-elsewhere routine so I know what to expect and I?m ok with it and will develop a communication system that allows for free ranging. :)

Ahhh... got it! Yeah, we've never brought anything extra. I know they have the dress up night once, but I have a boy, he's not much into dressing up. ;p Although he has thankfully gotten better and at least now enjoys picking out a new tie! LOL!

And yes, we've pretty much given our son free range. As long as he stays out of trouble, which he has, and is back when we say, which he was, then we're fine with it. He only gets it for like 3 days since it's only on sea days that they really do a lot. On port days, it's usually just some time after dinner. Again, we just set guidelines and expectations, and he knows that if he screws up, it's done. He's more of a hanging out with a few people kind of kid.