Water for Platinum members

Treasure

Hi to all

Hubby and I are going to be Platinum member on our upcoming cruise on the Conquest, March 18th Yippppeeee!! I know we are suppose to get 1 liter bottle of water free in our cabin, does anyone know it it is 1 each, I would like to know before I purchase any. Thanks and happy cruising to all!!:):)

Babs

Of course it's no different then when you both were gold, only now the bottles are so big you need a nylon sling to carry them! We buy the 12 pack of water and just refil the normal size bottles, as we empty them. Oh you'll enjoy the chocolate covered strawberries! And remember those past guest parties? Well now you can rejoin them again! Have a ball!

One large bottle each. Since we like to drink water during the day, and while walking around the ship, or while going into port, we purchase the water from Bon Voyage also. We always buy more than we need, and end up splitting it amongst family members that didn't buy any beforehand.

Hi to all

Hubby and I are going to be Platinum member on our upcoming cruise on the Conquest, March 18th Yippppeeee!! I know we are suppose to get 1 liter bottle of water free in our cabin, does anyone know it it is 1 each, I would like to know before I purchase any. Thanks and happy cruising to all!!:):)

Babs

I feel like this is a strange question since it is already part of being Gold. Have you not been getting your water on your sailings as a Gold cruiser?

I feel like this is a strange question since it is already part of being Gold. Have you not been getting your water on your sailings as a Gold cruiser?

Yes you do probably think it is a strange question, the fact is that we used to bring on our own water on board. We did see the liter bottle in our cabin when we arrived, but thought that it was for purchase, there was no indication that it was "free" for us so we just left it there. Now that we can't bring our own water on board we will take advantage of the free bottles. Thanks everyone.:D:D:D Will be on the Conquest in 15 days!!! Yahooo