Best & cheapest place to get big black Di ck rum?

imgagesmom

We got ours at a store right across the street from where we tendered in. I believe it was the Rum Stop. Good selection and really good prices.

Same here...BUT we love it enough to pay a little more since we can't get it at home!:cool:

We got ours at the duty free shop right in the port. You have to be careful though because some of the stores are not allowed to porter the bottles back to some boats. We were on the Celebrity Reflection and the only store that could get it back to our boat was the Duty Free right in the Port. We paid like $14.00 per bottle.

I hope they sell smaller bottles..Lots of requests for this! Who knew Big Black DIck would be so popular?

If you are worried about going over the duty free limit of 1 liter per person, it's not a really big deal. I've brought back as many as 8 liters and not been charged a duty. Duty per bottle is usually only a dollar or two, so unless you have way over the limit most customs officers don't bother.

Now if the problem is packing it up for a flight, I can't help you! We always drive to the port!:D