Escape in April ... Docs Printed This Morning & Cabin Assignment for GTY Mini-Suite!

MMOMOM

Very happy to see that Documents appeared this morning on website and also our Cabin Assignment! On Deck 9, mid ship mini-suite. So, again 'no upgrade' for GTY .... but we're happy! Maybe one day, LOL!! I did get a call yesterday afternoon from an 888 number and after the house phone, they called my cell. We get so many sales calls, we don't answer and no message was left. What is the area code if they call? Course even if it was from Norwegian, I'm sure it was for an 'upsell' and the name of this Cruise is 'keep the cost down'!! LOL!! Really looking forward to this trip! :)

Thanx John! I just went to Google and looks like it is one of those numbers. While the comments don't say officially if it's a scam or not, it's one of those they suggest 'just don't answer'. We usually don't anyway, figure if it's important they will leave a message. It's just the first time it's been called on the home land line and immediately called again to my cell. Pretty annoying! But, I'm happy .... got my Cabin Assignment and Documents printed. Upgrades are nice (I guess, never got one!) but I'm very satisfied with Deck 9 Mid Ship Mini Suite! :) Sounds like an amazing ship and we are really looking forward to it! :)