Victory - Delayed boarding March 3rd.

CocoCandy

I just got an automated phone call and an email alerting me that Carnival Victory will have delayed boarding on Friday March 3rd.

The messages said all boarding will start no earlier than 1:30pm for all guests, including Diamond, Platinum, suites, FTTF.

Can anyone who has cruised on Victory in recent weeks and had delayed boarding tell me about what time the ship ended up leaving port?

Thank you :)

So my check in window for the March 10th Victory cruise is 2:00-2:30. If this cruise happens to get delayed like most Victory cruises are, does my check in window time also get delayed? Would I have no choice other than to come in at 4:00-4:30?

So my check in window for the March 10th Victory cruise is 2:00-2:30. If this cruise happens to get delayed like most Victory cruises are, does my check in window time also get delayed? Would I have no choice other than to come in at 4:00-4:30?

Yes your check in time would also be delayed. That was the most disappointing piece to me- doesn't matter much if the ship is moving as long as I am ON IT!

This was my first staggered check in experience and I was pleasantly surprised though.