Escape Spa Mini-Suite M9 Deck 15

Jcbcruisers

Looking for anyone that has had this class of cabin booked on the Escape. Trying to figure out if the bed in my cabin would be next to the closet or the balcony. I have seen a video of cabin # 15758 and I know the bed was by the balcony in that room. I have #15162 booked for my cruise. Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

Looking for anyone that has had this class of cabin booked on the Escape. Trying to figure out if the bed in my cabin would be next to the closet or the balcony. I have seen a video of cabin # 15758 and I know the bed was by the balcony in that room. I have #15162 booked for my cruise. Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

CruiseDeckPlans.com shows couch by the closet and bed by the balcony in 15162.

Bed by the balcony! That's fantastic, thanks for the reply. I saw your thread Cruisin' Again 86 and placed a reply there. Will be happy to report when I come back if I had any issues with noise. My sailing date is June 24th.

I say the bed will be by the window.

I have not seen this cabin but I found that on the Getaway and the Escape the 1st mini suite

and the the balcony cabin next to it have the bed by the closet.

On that assumption 15180 has the bed by the closet and assuming the bed/couch configuration

alternate each cabin by the time we get to 15162 it should be the bed by the window.

My sister had this cabin on our February 18 sailing and I can confirm that the bed is next to the balcony. I had the mini-suite next door - 15760 and the bed was next to the closet. Personally I liked having the sofa near the balcony instead of the bed but most people seem to prefer the opposite.

My sister had this cabin on our February 18 sailing and I can confirm that the bed is next to the balcony. I had the mini-suite next door - 15760 and the bed was next to the closet. Personally I liked having the sofa near the balcony instead of the bed but most people seem to prefer the opposite.
i am like you...I most definately like the bed by the closet. I think it allows one to view the ocean sitting on the sofa throughout the day when in the cabin and gives more room in that area to get to the balcony.