YC and Speciallity restauraunts

sooner33

Sorry i cannot find the answer , we will be in YC on seaside , if we want to go to the steakhouse ( or whatever they call it ) we can and still pay the prices correct? I have seen on here some people while in the YC only restauraunt can actually ask for items off other menus ( maybe for the next evening or so ) My wife loves surf and turf :)

Any info would be great

Thank you

Sorry i cannot find the answer , we will be in YC on seaside , if we want to go to the steakhouse ( or whatever they call it ) we can and still pay the prices correct? I have seen on here some people while in the YC only restauraunt can actually ask for items off other menus ( maybe for the next evening or so ) My wife loves surf and turf :)

Any info would be great

Thank you

I hope I understand your question. We have been in the Divina YC three times. Yes, you can go to one of the specialty restaurants and pay whatever the charge might be. (we had the Eataly pizza and it was great) In addition to that you can ask for something that's on the menu of a specialty restaurant while you're in the YC private dining venue (we never did that but others apparently have). Finally, LeMuse, the YC restaurant, occasionally has an item on their menu from a specialty restaurant. (I tried the Eataly steak and found it wasn't as good as the regular steak served in LeMuse)