Have you been on Harmony in the last few sailings??

We were on Harmony President's week with a 12 year old and a 15 year old. This was the first time the 12 year old was allowed in the teen club and she loved it. She also loved the slides (all of them) and we rarely saw her (she was out later than us most nights). We were Star Class so we didn't pay for the WOW bands and honestly, never used them after the first day. Although the kids did. Royal IQ is definitely worth the $7.95.

As for Wonderland, the 12 year old is the pickiest eater in the world. Nobody in our group of six wanted to eat there except me and even I thought we would probably end up in Windjammer afterwards. Not even close to what happened. We all absolutely, positively LOVED it. My niece thought it was the best meal she had ever had and called her chicken "heaven". I understand food is subjective, however there was nothing "weird" about the food (okay, maybe the bone marrow in the liquid lobster). It is normal, every day food presented in a different and whimsical way. The service and the quality of the food made it the best culinary experience I have ever had. I don't want to give away too much, but it is truly a special night, especially dessert. Do you need an open mind? Definitely. But the food was spectacular and it's the only place like it, on land or sea. I highly recommend it.