Carnival Vista 8-day Southern Caribbean

cjhill519

Hi,

I have a couple of questions I am looking to get answered. My boyfriend and I will be cruising this summer and we are looking for different excursions to do. We will be sailing to Grand Turk, La Ramona, Curacao, and Aruba. We Have already booked an Atv for Grand turk, I'm thinking for Aruba Snokerling, Curacao we are there from 1pm-10pm so not really sure what to do for this, and from what I have been reading about La Romana unless you have something booked it's really not worth getting of the ship (is this true?). We are both in our late 20s and like to seek adventure but also dont mind relaxing as well. With that said if any one has any inputs as to beaches to seek out that would be greatly appreciated as well.

One of the best excursions I have ever been on was the day four of us rented a jeep and explored Aruba on our own. It was a great day. Between the ports of call section on cruise critic and doing research on Trip Advisor, we figured out where to go and it was a lot of fun.

We also have this same itinerary booked in February of 2019 on the Horizon in a Havana area cabin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

We went to La Romana last year and we had a blast at Dreams resort for a day pass. It was a beautiful property and the price was worth it. I think we paid $80 per person and $40 for the kids.

thank you!

We have done this itinerary a few times..

Grand Turk... just sit on the beach and relax with a beer.. walk just on the other side of Margaretville, and buckets of beer are much cheaper in price.. just bring back to your lounger and enjoy!

Aruba.. Jolly Pirates... EXCELLENT tour.. have done it 3 times, and am going again this year.

Curacao... Irie tours... cheep and cheerful.. or a walk around the port is nice if you want to grab a drink and sit and watch ... its perfect for that.

L.R.. we have done the Seavis tour once before, and its one of the best tours I have ever gone on.. its not cheap, but well worth the price for the day... I love the Star fish sandbar... as well as the drink bar that was served while we were enjoying our day..

Enjoy!!