Auera Experience

Viva123

To start, my wife and I have been on 6 past cruises and are in early 30's.

We have an Auera suite booked for May 2017 and had some questions to see if someone can help clarify some things. After reading tons and tons of negative reviews about the ship we are extremely worried. Though the majority of the negative reviews seem to be from the earlier years of Divina, can someone that has cruised on the Divina in the last 6 months tell me if this cruise line is doing better? Is the service for the Aurea guests in the dedicated dining area better then other parts of the ship? I seen many mixed comments about the included alcohol package with the Auera,some say no bottled beers included in some say any beer up to five dollars included? Can someone please explain this. After reading all the bad reviews I'm contemplating spending the extra $1100 to upgrade to yacht club. Any comments, suggestions, or opinions from anybody that has had the Auera experience on the Divina I would greatly appreciate it.

To start, my wife and I have been on 6 past cruises and are in early 30's.

We have an Auera suite booked for May 2017 and had some questions to see if someone can help clarify some things. After reading tons and tons of negative reviews about the ship we are extremely worried. Though the majority of the negative reviews seem to be from the earlier years of Divina, can someone that has cruised on the Divina in the last 6 months tell me if this cruise line is doing better? Is the service for the Aurea guests in the dedicated dining area better then other parts of the ship? I seen many mixed comments about the included alcohol package with the Auera,some say no bottled beers included in some say any beer up to five dollars included? Can someone please explain this. After reading all the bad reviews I'm contemplating spending the extra $1100 to upgrade to yacht club. Any comments, suggestions, or opinions from anybody that has had the Auera experience on the Divina I would greatly appreciate it.

Upgrade to the YC you won't be disappointed by any means

We are in our 40's and did the fantastica experience and loved it. From the people we saw in the yacht club they seemed to be of an older generation. We had the regular drink package and found it to be well worth it. I have posted this previously but you can get an idea of the drinks that were included.6a3a4c7abeb1477b76fcc6f23cf561ea.jpg88358553ccb44bf1041fafb8ec8dff6f.jpge13e94a6d2c0a4504b8a95ef5906a7be.jpg8d565bfbc82eb99caa446aeec8246768.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app