Video! Room Tour - Allure Boardwalk Balcony Room.

We are booked into 11329 later this year. I was wondering about travel time to get around the ship staying that far back on the ship, for example main dining room. Did you have trouble getting to places/crowded elevators, etc? We sailed the Oasis in 2012, but I spent half of the cruise laid up with a severe case of bronchitits and missed out on most of the cruise. Hoping to have a healthy and happy trip this time!

We are booked into 11329 later this year. I was wondering about travel time to get around the ship staying that far back on the ship, for example main dining room. Did you have trouble getting to places/crowded elevators, etc? We sailed the Oasis in 2012, but I spent half of the cruise laid up with a severe case of bronchitits and missed out on most of the cruise. Hoping to have a healthy and happy trip this time!

The main dining room wasn't an issue you get used to walking 1/3 the ship length to the elevators. Walking to the theatre was a distance but I just went to the promenade and it seems to go faster. :D

Good video. I don't understand why Royal Caribbean would remove the drawers near the bed. What were they thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes the drawers are nice and keep the room tidy looking. The replacement is a 3 shelf thing. Not sure why as potentially things could slide off if the seas were rough. It looks messy when you put lots of stuff on it. Considering there are only 3 drawers in the entire stateroom, the extra drawers by the bed would be appreciated. Cheers! :D