Breakaway kids activities?

ejgonz2

They haven't had Nickleodeon for awhile, but there are great activities for kids. We were on the Getaway not the Breakaway, but I think it's pretty uniform across the ships. They have pirate parties and circus school and do lots of projects and a circus performance that you are invited to -- it's great kid activities without cartoon characters. Nothing is lost.

How old are your kids?

There are different activities for the different age groups.

7, 5, 5, and almost 2 at time of travel. DW and I did a Norwegian cruise years ago and they had nickelodeon shows, I was hoping for that again.

Does the breakaway still have the Nickelodeon program? If not what do they have for kids?

No more Nickelodean on any NCL ships. They have the Splash Academy kids programs ranging in age groups: Guppies 0-2, Turtles 3-5, Seals 6-9, Dolphins 10-12 and Teen 13-17. They have daily programs available for each age groups.

The two 5s will be together and the 7 year old will be in the next group up, and no, you can't switch that around or get them all together. That's what everyone asks, and NCL wont allow it.

But, as for the 5 year old on the Breakaway, that's what my son did and he loved every moment of it. The kids team are all super active and seemingly "on" all the time. Tiny was my favorite, I hope he's still around for you. He's a huge Welsh dude, 6 foot something or another, and the kids love him.

The two 5s will be together and the 7 year old will be in the next group up, and no, you can't switch that around or get them all together. That's what everyone asks, and NCL wont allow it.

But, as for the 5 year old on the Breakaway, that's what my son did and he loved every moment of it. The kids team are all super active and seemingly "on" all the time. Tiny was my favorite, I hope he's still around for you. He's a huge Welsh dude, 6 foot something or another, and the kids love him.

Lovvvved Tiny!!! He was on our sailing this past February!! He was very accommodating to my son who is autistic. He always made whatever adjustments he could to ensure he could participate in the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums