Sunshine 8 Day Menus from the 2/24 sailing

flagmom

Just finished a wonderful cruise on the Sunshine with the eastern Caribbean itinerary of Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten. Since there were so many seeking the menus prior to our sailing, I tried to capture photos of the dining room menus each night. My photo skills are not great, but you can read the menus. Hope this helps those of you who were seeking this information.

Prior to our cruise, I found some of the older American Table menus and lots of food photos on other reviews, and particularly on zydeco cruiser's site. But some of the menu choices were entirely new to me, so I am also going to include photos for some of the food items that I had not seen previous to our cruise.

Day 2 - Sea Day

This was our first elegant night, so there was no Port of Call menu, and the entire menu was called "American Feast."

Day%202%20apps.jpg

Day%202%20mains.jpg

Day%202%20desserts.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Have been wanting to see these before our sailing on the same itinerary in April. Thank you so much, it all looks good to me. Thinking of making specialty restaurant reservations but hate to miss anything on here. Can't wait to see the rest!