Recent info on Wine Lovers Musical on Breakaway?

BostonGal35

I was just on the breakaway (cruised away 2/26/17), and went to wine lovers. It was very interesting and fun!

Food was salad appetizer, shrimp and steak for entree, then cheesecake desert. (Changes can be made if vegetarian, etc.) You do get 6 glasses of wine, and a glass of Prosecco.

It is an off-broadway show, so it has some musicals, but overall a very funny and informative show. You do learn about wine, and it is only an hour. A lot jammed into an hour, but I think it was worth it.

I was just on the breakaway (cruised away 2/26/17), and went to wine lovers. It was very interesting and fun!

Food was salad appetizer, shrimp and steak for entree, then cheesecake desert. (Changes can be made if vegetarian, etc.) You do get 6 glasses of wine, and a glass of Prosecco.

It is an off-broadway show, so it has some musicals, but overall a very funny and informative show. You do learn about wine, and it is only an hour. A lot jammed into an hour, but I think it was worth it.

Great info, Thank you!

My recent experience relates to the Escape, but likely all ships have a similar protocol.

Food was surprisingly good: peking duck salad w/ walnut vinaigrette, Sirloin steak, cajun shrimp, leek and garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a banana & de leche sauce cheesecake.

Wines: pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, pinot noir, cab and prosecco. I thought the quality was below average.

I do not care much for white wines and I liked the argentine chardonnay the best....go figure:confused:

I thought the play was really entertaining and think the experience was worth the up charge.

thank you this is helpful!

will they give you all white wine or all red wine?

My recent experience relates to the Escape, but likely all ships have a similar protocol.

Food was surprisingly good: peking duck salad w/ walnut vinaigrette, Sirloin steak, cajun shrimp, leek and garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a banana & de leche sauce cheesecake.

Wines: pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, pinot noir, cab and prosecco. I thought the quality was below average.

I do not care much for white wines and I liked the argentine chardonnay the best....go figure:confused:

I thought the play was really entertaining and think the experience was worth the up charge.[/quote

How much was it pp on the Escape?]