Belize excursions

Nurse Mom

We will be cruising soon with a stop in Belize, which we have taken many cruises but never to Belize or Mahogany Bay. I've read the the tender in Belize if horrible so we r thinking we would like to do an excursion that picks up right off the ship. Any suggestions?

Excursions that pick you up at the ship are most likely ship sponsored snorkeling/beach break excursions. Same water to traverse as the tenders. People fret over getting on tenders or not getting on tenders in Belize, usually because someone on these boards launched a complaint that they had to wait to catch a tender. Big Whoop!! Tenders in Belize aren't the lifeboat small tenders some ships use at other ports. These are large and hold a couple of hundred people or more. So if you want to do anything else in Belize--great Maya ruins, cavetubing, etc.--you'll need to take a tender tot he tender pier.

we took a speedboat from belize to a private island. royal palm caye resort. we are a family of 7. we were the only ones on the island. absolutely beautiful. no little kids running around. no fighting for chairs or where to sit. included lunch and a drink. if i were looking for a place to have a small wedding this would be it. there are 5 pastel colored home which can be rented. think it was $100 for the day. and then the speedboat ride back. we all felt like millionaires for the day.

we took a speedboat from belize to a private island. royal palm caye resort. we are a family of 7. we were the only ones on the island. absolutely beautiful. no little kids running around. no fighting for chairs or where to sit. included lunch and a drink. if i were looking for a place to have a small wedding this would be it. there are 5 pastel colored home which can be rented. think it was $100 for the day. and then the speedboat ride back. we all felt like millionaires for the day.

Was this a ship excursion or did you find it on your own? If you found it on your own, I would like more information please.

we found this place on our own. best I found w/pictures:

https://www.hotels.com/ho486380/royal-palm-island-resort-little-frenchman-caye-belize/

you wont be disappointed.

here is contact info:

Royal Palm Island Resort, Little Frenchman Caye

3.5 stars3.5 stars1/4 mile NE off St. George's C, Little Frenchman Caye, Belize, 866-209-9122

we found this place on our own. best I found w/pictures:

https://www.hotels.com/ho486380/royal-palm-island-resort-little-frenchman-caye-belize/

you wont be disappointed.

here is contact info:

Royal Palm Island Resort, Little Frenchman Caye

3.5 stars3.5 stars1/4 mile NE off St. George's C, Little Frenchman Caye, Belize, 866-209-9122

Did they provide transportation or did you find that on your own?

we took a speedboat from belize to a private island. royal palm caye resort. we are a family of 7. we were the only ones on the island. absolutely beautiful. no little kids running around. no fighting for chairs or where to sit. included lunch and a drink. if i were looking for a place to have a small wedding this would be it. there are 5 pastel colored home which can be rented. think it was $100 for the day. and then the speedboat ride back. we all felt like millionaires for the day.[/quote

I too would like to get more info on this place. Was it $100 per person? If so what did it include?

THX

• 2 weeks later...