a quick question pineapple beach

cruzobsessed

I've contacted them to purchase a pass for Feb. but no response yet. How long for them to get back with you? Their website lists everything that is included, they show 3 different prices for daypasses, so depending on which one you purchased, will depend on what is included.

my cruise was booked last december and by april (because of these boards) i knew that i wanted to go to pineapple beach. the truth is my TA booked it for me. i do remember thought that it took sooo long because my TA kept asking me to verify their e-mail address. i know that by sometime in may we had written confirmation. keep trying. and i'll double check the website for info. i was actually looking for people who've been there for a review (food, amenities, etc.)

I have been there 4 times....including a wedding and am returning in Dec for one day. I booked it myself by calling them directly after no response via e-mail. Their number and details are on their website.

The resort as a whole is great and the beach is beautiful. The restaurant(s) is slow for service (everything is on island time there really..) but the food is great. There is no buffet so keep that in mind. There is a great barbecue (The Outhouse) at the top of the hill that is great for authentic Caribbean BBQ - well well worth the hike up there.

Staying there - well - the rooms are not great but the 2 new buildings on the hill have much nicer rooms. All in all everything is clean but it's the difference between old rooms and new ones.

What's neat is the couple of webcams on the resort....the one by the main pool is fun if you want to arrange a time to wave to family and friends they can go online and see you.

Archived