PCD Relapse . . .

cruzin2paradise

Our last cruise was Thanksgiving last year . . . yesterday it was nasty weather here - snow, wind, rain, just plain yuk. Then it dawned on me . . . no cruise for Thanksgiving -- I feel just as depressed as I did 2 days, eh hem, 2 hours after we got back last year.

I come in here and just read posts, I'm waiting (patiently?) for Carnival to release more of their 2007 dates so I can at least book what we want (either Triumph or Liberty) - but that will only be like a small dose of antibiotics.

Oh well - just needed a bit of encouragement.

Happy Cruzin' to those going sooner than me!:cool:

Chicago area here, and we are getting 45+ mph gusts of wind, a bit of stinging snow, and wind chills in the teens. And I can't tell you how much looking at my signature makes it all a little more bearable.

Keep on hanging out here, and I promise it will help! A little bit of vicarious sunshine and froo froo drinks! :) Go buy some little umbrella picks at a store with bar supplies and put them in your hot cocoa. The mind is a very powerful tool! ;)

Chicago area here, and we are getting 45+ mph gusts of wind, a bit of stinging snow, and wind chills in the teens. And I can't tell you how much looking at my signature makes it all a little more bearable.

Keep on hanging out here, and I promise it will help! A little bit of vicarious sunshine and froo froo drinks! :) Go buy some little umbrella picks at a store with bar supplies and put them in your hot cocoa. The mind is a very powerful tool! ;)

You're having the weather we had yesterday - I feel for you - it was terrible. And it definitely makes you want to be lounging at the pool with a foo-foo drink . . .

Archived