Luggage Storage in Seward--No Train or Tour?

cheflauraleh

We have decided to do the Harding Icefield Hike in Seward and will be taking the shuttle to Exit Glacier after disembarking the ship. Any ideas on what to do with our luggage? We are taking the Park Connection transfer to the Anchorage Airport that evening at 6:00 PM and from everything I've read they don't have an office to store luggage at. Do any local places offer the service? Thanks in advance for your replies!

many vendors will hold onto luggage. Check with Exit Glacier shuttle to see if they offer this service.

Another option would be to offer a tip to the Desk Staff at Motel 360 ...... they provide storage to guests whose room isn't ready so for a few bucks they'll probably take yours too.

many vendors will hold onto luggage. Check with Exit Glacier shuttle to see if they offer this service.

Another option would be to offer a tip to the Desk Staff at Motel 360 ...... they provide storage to guests whose room isn't ready so for a few bucks they'll probably take yours too.

I will check with the shuttle and I have the websites for both the Motel 360 and the Marina Motel pulled up to call tomorrow about possibly storing them there too. Thanks!