Allure Of The Seas review! March 5th -12th. Great trip! A little long :)

You seem super active (like me), a couple questions...

-did you do rock climbing & zip lining and, if so, when is a good time?

-how was the track for running? I do 4-5 mile run at about a 8:30 pace, is it tricky to navigate with other people? How far?

-gym-is it easy to get equipment?

We are sailing on April 2nd and I am hoping to get in some gym time/running early, as my 3 young children are up early (6:00, even on vacation!) and will go to kids club at 8 am after breakfast. We are also early to rise and earlyish to bed (10:00).

Thanks!

-how was the track for running? I do 4-5 mile run at about a 8:30 pace, is it tricky to navigate with other people? How far?

We are sailing on April 2nd and I am hoping to get in some gym time/running early, as my 3 young children are up early (6:00, even on vacation!) and will go to kids club at 8 am after breakfast. We are also early to rise and earlyish to bed (10:00).

Thanks!

Rock climbing seemed less busy this time compared to Oasis last year. We had more wind on the trip so that certainly affected it but to me, it wasn't crowded at any point.

Zip line was busiest obviously on sea days & middle of the afternoon. If you get there late morning or just before dinner, you should be able to go multiple times without too much waiting.

The track: this is a tough one. I used every morning, (7:45 - 8:15ish)but so did a lot of folks. It is clearly marked on several places, walk on the right, jog/run on the left. Way too many people think that doesn't apply to them. I am sorry but side by side walkers need to save their chats for the pool deck. It is tricky getting around folks but you just make due. If you get down there at 6a you should have a lot less traffic. The track is huge. If I remember correctly, it's 4.8 laps for 2 miles? If someone sees this and my numbers are off please correct me.

Gym: again, busy in the morning. I had to alter my workout to whatever machine/free weight I could get my hands on. This doesn't bug me as much as the track. Busy gyms exist in 'the real world' too. :)

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

We will be on that cruise too. Me, hubby, and our boys, 9 and 4 1/2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you have been to Labadee twice I am hoping you may know the answer to this. If not maybe someone reading this will know. I am sailing Allure in October (first Royal Caribbean Cruise and VERY excited!). I have seen conflicting information about snorkeling off the beach in Labadee. Some of the older information I have read says there is some snorkeling, but more recent information says the water quality is not great and there is not much to see. I just hoping to find a beach that had a few fish and rock/coral for my 9 year old daughter to see. She isn't the best swimmer so the water would need to be calm. I am really not wanting to pay to do a snorkeling excursion here since we will be doing excursions in Jamaica and Cozumel (will be snorkeling in Cozumel). What beach do you suggest?

Adrenaline Beach is under the zip line toward the open ocean. Choppy, wavy, rocky. Definitely need rubber soled water shoes to get in/out.

Columbus Cove is the protected, sandy beach near the pier. No rocks, no waves, easy in/out.

Sadly there is no good snorkeling on Labadee at all, regardless of which beach you go to.

thanks for taking time to do a review. I too am terrified of heights and have no problem at all with looking straight out or down from our balcony, dont know why but its a different kind of depth perception looking down from a ship especially looking down at water. So hope you will be able to enjoy your balcony!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Forums mobile app

Was wondering if you might have a photo of your view from you cabin. Will be on Allure April 1, 2017 Deck 9 cabin # 9711 . Thanks

ry%3D400

Ours was 2nd row of balconies up, 4th from the end. Yours will be the last one visible in the row. More pix to follow.