Anyone taken Vantage River Tulips Cruise in Past?

SteveinPhilly

IMO you might get some replies if you gave more detail. Is you question about Rotterdam or Kuekendorf or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually it was more about VANTAGE's Cruise. Our stop in Rotterdam is to see Kukendorf Gardens and we depart the ship at 9:30 for the hour-long drive there. We return to the ship at about 4:30. Dinner is 7pm. The itinerary say you will have :"time on your own to explore Rotterdam". I don't see there being a lot of time to do that, though, if we can walk right off ship into town, we might have an hour or two. Shops will be closed in the morning. Also, I have a friend who lives 40 minutes from Rotterdam and would drive in to meet me for coffee or drink if we are right there so I could walk off and meet her.

I guess my question is - If you are on a River Cruise and Rotterdam is the Keukenhof stop, did you have much time to see Rotterdam and what did you see and do?

That's the |"more detailed" question :cool: