Vista- lots of trivia?

picantel

My kid and I love to play trivia(and boy do we stink at it) on cruise ships. For those that have gone on the Vista did they have a lot of trivia sessions ? Also, last year there was a Chinese girl named Zoe who did trivia on the Miracle who was absolutely wonderful and who reacted really well with the children. While other employees would go take a break between trivias she would stick around to play other games with everyone. I know her contract ran in August and she was not sure if she would come back. Has anyone seen her on any carnival ship? Thanks.

Yes, lot's of trivia! We actually spent the entire last day of our cruise in the Ocean Plaza drinking and playing all the trivia and games that they had scheduled. It was a blast! They also have GIANT Trivial Pursuit with GIANT Pie pieces and everything! A lot of fun.

On the last day they did a lot of kids type games (adults were allowed to participate as well like giant cup stacking) and a shipwide scavenger hunt. It was a fun day!

OCEAN PLAZA is the place to be for trivia and games. It also has a light lunch bar and is just around the corner from the Pig & Anchor BBQ, so easy to grab something if you don't want to lose your table/seats!!