stingray with starfish, no snorkeling

glorialagos

Well, we leave in less than two weeks and just heard that our first choice for the stingray excursion is unavailable (Acquarius). We now are looking for option two. Could anyone help? We are a group of 7. None of us really want to snorkel. We want a tour to visit stingrays and starfish. That's all. I have spent plenty of time of tripadvisor and see some possibilities, however they all include snorkeling. We are OK with that if that is our only choice.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Just don't snorkel! You can swim about, or stay on the boat....we've done that when the only thing we want to do includes snorkeling, which I detest! So, I do something different while everyone else is doing their snorkeling!

It's looking like our only option. Also, the excursion starts at 8:30. The ship arrives at 8:00 and it is a tender port. I can't imagine being able to make an 8:30 departure time.

I hate to pay a cruise ship price for an excursion but just may have to do it on this one.

Next week we are doing the Native Way tour with a starfish stop. We selected it because we do want a snorkel stop, but you could opt to stay on the boat or jump in for a swim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you considered doing a private charter? https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/excursion/grand-cayman-stingray-city-starfish-beach-snorkeling-outrage-ecotour/ . We did this tour, the Outrage and you can pick what you do. We did stingray city, starfish beach and lunch at Rum Point. We LOVED this trip

• 2 weeks later...

We're back!!!! Grand Cayman was our favorite stop! We ended up going with Eco Tours and were so glad we did. We began with snorkeling and we actually all enjoyed it. The stingray experience is a bucket list item for sure - just amazing. Starfish was just OK, there were not a ton around and when a group would find some, they tended to latch on for a very long time. Still, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely do it again.