Buckets by the pool

dbwino2010

I am new to Celebrity heading out on Equanox on the 14 th although I do not drink much I do like a bucket or two while reading around the pool.

SO for are the beers like Coors light in Cans or bottles? and are they 12 or 16 oz ?

I cannot tell you the size but we have always received bottles of Corona in the bucket. We also don't have all bottles opened at once by the waiter so we can take some back to the room if we don't finish all at one time.

Edited by brownieldr

I am new to Celebrity heading out on Equanox on the 14 th although I do not drink much I do like a bucket or two while reading around the pool.

SO for are the beers like Coors light in Cans or bottles? and are they 12 or 16 oz ?

16oz aluminum bottles of Coors Light I believe.

If you have a drink package, you can't get a bucket on the plan.

Howard

You can always ask for a bucket with ice. They will give you this even if you didn't order the 4-6 beer special. We have done this in the past and then ordered a couple/few beers, shoved them in the ice bucket and BAM cold beer for a little while. (this was with a classic drink package.... go up with both cards, order two beers, turn around hand them off and order 2 more, repeat.) :)

16oz aluminum bottles of Coors Light I believe.

If you have a drink package, you can't get a bucket on the plan.

Howard

Great thanks

You can always ask for a bucket with ice. They will give you this even if you didn't order the 4-6 beer special. We have done this in the past and then ordered a couple/few beers, shoved them in the ice bucket and BAM cold beer for a little while. (this was with a classic drink package.... go up with both cards, order two beers, turn around hand them off and order 2 more, repeat.) :)

Thanks for the tip!

Good question!

We've purchased buckets of beer on other lines at a discount (6 bottles for price of 5, etc).

How much are the buckets on Celebrity...and is it a "deal" or just regular price?

We're on the Equinox in May for the first time!

THANK YOU! :)

We just got off Eclipse and they had beer buckets at pool bars for $23.50 + 18% grat for 5 beer and these were bud or bud light 12 oz bottles. Then on Sea days they had buy 5 get one free. They don't open so can take any you don't drink back to your room.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app