Wonderland on RCI Anthem for kids?

Chickpea19

We will be saing with our three-year-old on Anthem this month and I would really like to try Wonderland. Wondering if anyone has any experience dining in Wonderland with their preschooler? He's an adventurous eater and fairly well behaved in a restaurant so I'm not worried about that part. But I remember reading something on RCI's website about Wonderland not being kid-friendly. Will he be welcomed? And with no kids menu, will they try to charge us for him? Or will they be willing to bring us a few small plates, or at least let him eat off our plates? I know the kids club might be an option, but I'm not certain how my son will take to it (if I had to guess, I'd say he's be upset to be left, especially at dinner time) and I'd rather eat dinner as a family anyway. He spends enough time in daycare when we aren't on vacation! Thinking of booking a 3-restaurant package. Any other specialty dining options I should avoid with him in tow? Thanks for the help!

I have no idea if he will be welcomed, but Royal caribbean's policy is:

" Plus, kids ages 6-12 now dine at our specialty restaurants for only $8, and kids 5 and under eat free! Little sailors get their very own menu – a round-up of kid-friendly favorites from the "grownups" menu. Reservations can be made online or onboard at the restaurant based on availability."

We took our 3 year old to specialty restaurants on NCL, and booked as early as possible (about 5 maybe?). The restaurants were pretty empty at that time. We took him to the kids club after he finished his entree (NCL charges nothing if kids eat off kids menu, half price if off specialty menu). The waiters on NCL were great, and were very impressed my son ate so many different types of food.