Nobody else on the Med cruise ?

Charlo

We are looking for other people in our M&M for the Med Cruise on september 20, 2006.

The ship is almost full and we are only about 10.

Where are you ?

Come and join us, we are waiting for you !

Lou

We're not sailing with you...wish we were! But you should put a link to your roll call in your signature line. I am going to do it soon with mine. We are sailing from Hawaii on Serenade 10/06. Same thing, ship is selling out, price for E-1 has risen $400 p/p....:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it's me again.

I'm looking for other people on this cruise.

We're about 11 or 12 on M&M and I try to reach other people.

We are a nice group so don't be shy an join us...

Even if I'm not very good in english there are other people who speak english and you'll have fun with everyone !

We are waiting for you ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=176919

Just got back from the Med Greek Isle cruise on the Brilliance this past September. It was a great cruise. The ports were fantastic. It's a very busy cruise.

One word of advise, Plan! We did a lot of planning and took advantage of private drivers in 5 of the 8 stops. Cruising with a group of 6 of us made doing the private driver stuff much easier.

Have a great cruise!

We are looking forward to our first trip on a Voyager class ship this February. The Adventure of the Seas is awaiting us in San Juan.

LidoBoy

Lou,

Don't worry. As you get closer to the date, you'll get more hits on your roll call and more people signing up for the meet and mingle.

LidoBoy is absolutely right. Plan, plan, plan. This is an exhausting, port intensive itinerary. There's so much to do and see. You'll have the time of your life!

Enjoy!

Your English is great, Lou! Much better than my French:D We have a long time to find those extra people for our respective cruises. I guess I should sign up for my M&M. I think we only have 4 signed up for ours! I guess I could make it 6. :)

Hi guys,

I'm not worried, all the people in our M&M are great and I am pretty sure that we will have a awesome trip.

It is not so easy to plan so long in advance, but it is very exciting to have all this time to prepared this cruise.

Thank you all of you, I love this cruisecritics, it is plenty of recommendations and it's comforting to know that there is somebody who take the time to answer to our questions.

Have a nice week !

Lou

P.S. pbhunt : I think it is easier to speak english than french because everywhere we go, there is somebody speak english... it sure help !

Archived