Breeze Fitness Center Showers and Sauna

cruisenewbie1

I have been looking for information on this but I can't find anything. I was looking at the deck plans for the ship and on deck 12, I see the fitness center but then I see the locker room areas as well as saunas. Are they reserved for those in the spa rooms or who have purchased the spa packages? I remember years ago when I was on the Imagination that they were available for everyone but you had to leave them your room key. Can anyone provide some guidance on this. There are 4 of us in our stateroom so it might be nice to have an alternate place to shower if necessary or just enjoy the sauna. I know the Cloud 9 area on deck 14 is off limits.

Thank you for your help

You will get varied responses to this because some cruisers haven't cruised the bigger newer ships and aren't familiar with the changes taking place. But we were on the Breeze last year and are going on it again this year so I speak from experience. On the older ships the spa area is free including saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs and showers. But on the newer ships like the Dream and Vista classes the new Cloud 9 Spa areas are not free. All steam rooms, saunas, heated stone loungers, and the Thelasso Therapy pool (like a hot tub on steroids ) are not free. You need to be in a spa cabin or get a daily or weekly spa pass to use these areas. They are locked and you need to swipe a card (available at the front desk for those who've paid) to get in. But the lockers rooms and locker room showers along with the gym are all free.

Edited by cruisinqt
Clarity

I was on the Breeze a couple of years ago. There was a small sauna and 2 showers in the locker room. I always use the spa/gym showers. It frees up space in the room and the showers are very roomy unlike the shower in the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums