coffee

cranelover

I'm interested in the answers to this thread too. I was not aware that there was a source for flavored coffee aboard, so I'd appreciate it if folks could also indicate WHERE flavored coffee is offered.

I typically bring my own nonfat dry creamer, plain and sugar-free vanilla. Of course, if you're flying, it is probably best to transport it in its original sealed container. Don't pack a white powder in a plastic bag in your luggage. :)

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Yes. The coffee bar has flavorings for coffee. The ships do not brew flavored beans. If you just want the free coffee, pick up some of the flavored coffee creamer that doesn't need to be refrigerated. Alternatively, pick up some of Starbucks' Vias that are flavored. Bring your own thermal mug and just add hot water from the Lido deck urns.

Hubby is a regular at the coffee bar. Sugar free syrups vary by ship but usually Hazelnut and French vanilla. Sometimes Carmel and Irish Cream.

Awesome! Sugar free Hazelnut is my go to every morning. Glad to hear there is a good chance it'll be on board.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app