Sharing info/experience - suite request/concierge.

So the mini bar items in your suite are not complimentary? We are sailing on the Spirit (July 2019) in a category SF cabin.

We were in a suite on the Coral Princess last summer and our mini bar was all included and re stocked for us daily.

Those suites also included free laundry at any time. Is this not a perk on NCL?

Thanks. This is our first time on NCL.

No, the mini bar is not complimentary in any suites. If you use items from the mini bar you will be charged for them.. Have it emptied so you can use it for other things. The butler will do it for you if you ask.

Also, there is no free laundry. They do run a special during the week for a bag. If your latitude status is Platinum or above they do give you one free bag, but not for suite perks.

There is not a complimentary mini bar on NCL.

There is not free laundry unless you are Platinum (latitudes tier level) and above....then you are entitled to a free bag per cruise (more than once on longer cruises)

Sorry, I guess we were typing at the same time. Great mind work alike.

No, the mini bar is not complimentary in any suites. If you use items from the mini bar you will be charged for them.. Have it emptied so you can use it for other things. The butler will do it for you if you ask.

Also, there is no free laundry. They do run a special during the week for a bag. If your latitude status is Platinum or above they do give you one free bag, but not for suite perks.

Thank you for the information!

There is not a complimentary mini bar on NCL.

There is not free laundry unless you are Platinum (latitudes tier level) and above....then you are entitled to a free bag per cruise (more than once on longer cruises)

I appreciate your information. Thanks!

We were on the Star last November and got one bag of laundry done for free. I think we were silver for that cruise and I think our butler just hooked us up. First time in suite and thought maybe it was just a suite perk but, according to what I'm seeing on web site it's not. We're going on the same cruise again this year and will be gold and according to website should get one bag for 1/2 price. As a gold latitude we should receive one bottle of water. How generous. Everyone in suite category got to sit in the reserved seating area for the shows but, they saved the best seats for the ones in the garden villa until the last minute unless the concierge knew they weren't coming.

Does anyone have any guidance on how much to tip the butler and concierge?