Regal - Juices Available

eyoreblu

Can anyone please tell me what juices are complementary on board the Regal? We leave Sunday and really want cranberry juice, not sure if we need to pick up any before we get to the port.

Thanks in advance.

Leslie

I always have cranberry juice for breakfast. Also, have it sent to room service continental. There are also delicious fruit smoothies in the Horizon Court for breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can anyone please tell me what juices are complementary on board the Regal? We leave Sunday and really want cranberry juice, not sure if we need to pick up any before we get to the port.

Thanks in advance.

Leslie

Since you asked specifically about cranberry, I won't list the multitude of other juices you can get (including V8). The catch is that they are only available free during the morning breakfast time unless you want to purchase them from a bar. If you want it for later in the day, get a server (or room service) to bring you a large glass and take it back to your room.

You can definitely get juice at HC to take back to your cabin. I just told them I wanted to make Mimosas in my room. They brought me quite a large glass full of juice. I'm sure you can do the same thing with other juices.