Sorry, another cheers question

krisbtr

I read another post with the same problem leaving Miami. I believe its an error on the new system they implemented.

You can definitely use the Cheers on the first day. You also will be charge tax for all the drinks until you are in International waters.

I read another post with the same problem leaving Miami. I believe its an error on the new system they implemented.

You can definitely use the Cheers on the first day. You also will be charge tax for all the drinks until you are in International waters.

FYI The tax has nothing to do with the cheers program. The tax will be charged on any drinks ordered whether you have cheers or pay for your drinks individually.

I think it's just a error that will be corrected.

We am going with a cruise as a group out of Port Canaveral in February and our Cheers! package shows on the 1st day but a few others in the group show on day 2. We all purchased the same price and that price is also listed.

I think it's just a error that will be corrected.

We am going with a cruise as a group out of Port Canaveral in February and our Cheers! package shows on the 1st day but a few others in the group show on day 2. We all purchased the same price and that price is also listed.

Damn..that's some planning to have Cheers purchased 11 months in advance :) Or is it different with a group?

I was just checking my billing for my April cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. It shows my FTTF dated for April 15...all good. But it shows cheers not until Sunday April 16...I can't use it the first day?

After reading this, I checked "My Orders" on my account. It was the same issue. I am sailing out of Florida and it said it didn't start until day 2. I called customer service and they had to transfer my call to the "FUNSHOPS" department. The rep there told me that being able to see your orders is new and I infact, would be able to use my CHEERS program as soon as I got on the ship with my S&S card. She said they are working on the dates but if it had not changed where I am seeing it, their computers show that it starts the day I board.

Hope this helps.