show me your family cruise shirts

Ajat0921

For the past few cruises I buy "iron on" paper (Ebay or Staples-- but get the type that can cover dark areas, they're tougher and survive washing, drying). I'll make an emblem for the front, usually 4"X4" and a map, usually 8"x10" on the back. Just iron them on any shirts you want, can't tell you how often I get asked to make and sell them (but that's no fun) here are some examples.

22762177476_fb89fab00a.jpg

22395889499_b670868956.jpg

22395976899_d69bc5ee94.jpg

8116882102_82e1c3a712.jpg

8116872925_3cc29143fc.jpg

8117338053_1c01afc404.jpg

I ordered ours off Etsy. They are really cute! The guy did a great job on them. We got each kid a cinch bag with the same logo on it, then everyone a shirt. The bags are doubling as their Easter baskets this year (then filling them with water shoes, new beach towels, goggles, etc) Funny story: I ordered them and got everyone in the family their favorite colors. Pink for myself and both daughters, blue for our son, and green for my husband. I thought they'd be cute for embarkation day. My husband said "I am NOT wearing that". I said he was at least for a picture. His rationale behind refusing? He doesn't want to look like a tourist!!!!! Ummmmmmm....we are on a cruise ship. Either we look like a tourist or an employee. There's no in between! Ha ha. I can't wait!

il_570xN.1155728079_29a8.jpg

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/dvaters/media/familydisneypictures_zpskeywigfx.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 (right click the arrow to view more)

We have done family t shirts since the kids were 3 and 5. They are 17 and 19 now. It's a tradition. The last few years our daughter draws us (universal she made us superheroes, disney she dressed us up as our favorite characters) I am going to have her draw us as caricatures this cruise vacation. Making t shirts is part of our vacation planning.