Norwegian Getaway Room 5174

4Dreamers

Hi,

Traveling with a Teen and two younger kids. We are in the process of packing, Does anyone know if there are drawers or just closets in the room. Concerned with overpacking and not having room to store things.

Thank You,

Hi,

Traveling with a Teen and two younger kids. We are in the process of packing, Does anyone know if there are drawers or just closets in the room. Concerned with overpacking and not having room to store things.

Thank You,

If you run out of closet and drawers you can always leave it in your suitcase. Is this your first cruise?

If you run out of closet and drawers you can always leave it in your suitcase. Is this your first cruise?

Thanks for that tip. First Cruise on Norwegian in a family Ocean View Room, On Carnival we normally booked a balcony. I just always over pack for my toddler.

That cabin has two closets, one large and one small. There should be a cupboard with shelves under the TV. I think the only drawer would be under the convertible sofabed, and could already have extra linens stored in it. And yes you can always leave some things in your suitcases under the bed. The bathroom should have three corner shelves and a large shelf under the sinks. If you bring one of those hanging plastic organizers for toiletries it can hang on the bathrobe hook and save counter space.