Transfer to cruise terminal

kmc1047

Can anybody tell me what is the most convenient and economical way from Los Angeles International Airport to the cruise terminal in San Pedro. :) :)

We had NCL arrange our transfers. It was a good thing too, because the bus they arranged was really late picking us up, and 17 passengers NCL arranged transfers for didn't even get to the port until 4:05 (sailing was at 4:00). They grabbed us off that bus and had us run:eek: flat out through the terminal with our passports and Id's flapping in our hands. They can't leave you behind if they book your transfers. I heard you can grab a cab for about $30.00. If you booked through NCL directly you can add transfers. If you used a TA have them arrange it for you. Hope this helps.

We also did the transfers thru the cruise line. They meet you at the baggage pickup and will give you instructions on where to go to pick up the bus. Depending on how they do it this year you give them your luggage and you will not see it until you get to your room. That is a relief that you don't have to worry about your luggage. We are doing this again in Feb. The cost is $20.00 per person each way. The best way to go with no worries.:)

We had NCL arrange our transfers. It was a good thing too, because the bus they arranged was really late picking us up, and 17 passengers NCL arranged transfers for didn't even get to the port until 4:05 (sailing was at 4:00). They grabbed us off that bus and had us run:eek: flat out through the terminal with our passports and Id's flapping in our hands. They can't leave you behind if they book your transfers. I heard you can grab a cab for about $30.00. If you booked through NCL directly you can add transfers. If you used a TA have them arrange it for you. Hope this helps.

? It was a good tbing? Sounds terrible to me.Was your plane late? Most of the time a cab is the most convenient. Personally I prefer sometime like a van since most cabs don't handle much luggage well. There is something nice about the cruise lines transfers as they make the liggage disappear at the airpost and reappear in your room.....

? It was a good tbing? Sounds terrible to me.Was your plane late? Most of the time a cab is the most convenient. Personally I prefer sometime like a van since most cabs don't handle much luggage well. There is something nice about the cruise lines transfers as they make the liggage disappear at the airpost and reappear in your room.....

:) I meant that it was a good thing NCL had arranged our transfer because they would have left us behind had we arranged them ourselves, and were late. Our plane was on time. It landed at 1:30pm and we were met by the wonderful NCL greeters right at the start of baggage. It seems there was some problem with the bus service. It was never explained to us.

Archived