Freedom of the Seas

We booked for 9/24/06. Had no trouble getting the room we wanted then. What date were you trying for? There is no bad cruise lines, just some better than others. Carnival vs. Royal Caribbean: It depends on what you want re. service and activities. Carnival is usually priced lower however I still prefer RCCL. Hope you can get what you want and have wonderful time.

Oh yeah, we're booked for October 8th, 2006. The cruises for this ship is selling out fast, so you had better book and quick!! Everyone is so excited to be on this new and biggest ship ever! It's so addicting because no one has seen it for themselves yet, so the anxiety that everyone is getting is contagious!

I have been on Carnival and Norweigian and enjoyed them both as well. Carnival was cheaper because we had so many people going at one time. There was 42 to be exact for our family reunion. This will be our first time on Royal Caribbean and can't wait.

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN PLANNING AND BOOKING!

I was trying for Oct 29th. I called today using a travelagent and got a way better price than rccl offered and she said there were no more balconies and only 3 ocean views left I can't book untill after the first of the year so I guess I will just have to wait.

Thanks for the info though

Archived