Grand Asia Cruise Tour??

RestonCruiser

I recall a Grand Asia cruise from Shanghai to Singapore with a cruise tour beginning in Beijing. I am looking for a 2018 sailing and cannot seem to find this itinerary. Will this route be done with the Majestic Princess or are the schedules just not posted as of yet. I sent a note to Princess but after a week no reply.

Majestic Princess is doing the Pre-Cruise, Western Med & Greek Isles, Circle Med, Greek Isles & Med, Maiden Med & Southeast Asia and Maiden Grand Asia cruises. All these cruises started on March 31 in Trieste and ends in Shanghai on July 9, 2017. Then it's open to the Asian market. This maybe the only period of time you can do Majestic Princess. We are doing the final leg of the 21 Days Maiden Grand Asia cruise, Singapore to Shanghai. This past January on Grand Princess, the Cruise Director Dan Falconer mention to me, he was joining Majestic Princess in mid-March to be the Cruise Director and will be leaving after the Shanghai cruise. The intinerary I saw, after July 9th, it looks like Majestic will be doing 4 to 5 days cruises to Jeju (So. Korean Island), Nagasaki, Hakata (Fukuoka) and Kagoshima, Japan and back to Shanghai. Remember, things can change.....