Time from Park Plaza Victoria Hotel to Heathrow

In August, we will be staying four days post-cruise at the Park Plaza Victoria for some London sightseeing. Our flight back to the US is scheduled to depart Heathrow at 9:30 AM on a Tuesday. My question: How long will it take to get from our hotel to Heathrow? I need arrange transportation and have no idea what time to request a pick-up.

Public transportation will not be an option since my husband has a mobility disability, walks with a cane and many times needs assistance. I would have to take care of our luggage as well as assist him, so it is not practical.

Can anyone give me an idea of the time frame for transport from the Park Plaza Victoria to Heathrow? Heathrow's website states we need to be there 3 hours before our flight, which would be 6:30 AM.

That early in the morning, you need to allow 45 minutes in a car. Experienced travellers know that 3 hours is far too much and 1 hour is the minimum. I would aim for 07:30 to allow some wriggle room and time for breakfast.

Book your car for 06:30

Many carriers will provide wheelchair assistance at the airport. This will be free and it is well worth asking.

Thanks for the info ! It really helps in planning as I have never been in London and had no idea how long from the hotel to Heathrow.

Yes, 3 hours seems like too long at the airport, but we (my husband and I) always err on the side of too much time since it takes us longer to get from place to place. He can walk, but very slowly with a cane. Thus, we always allow more time than others would.

Thanks again for all the info.:D