Email change

Orange webmail is closing down on May 31. I have used this address for all my Thomson bookings. Rang to make an interim payment yesterday as Thomson website was its usual unreliable self and asked for my receipt etc be sent to what will be my main email address after that date. No joy it went to Orange webmail. According to the website it would seem you have to open a new account to change email address though their rep said she had changed it.

Can this be True? Surely changing an email address cannot be that Hard!

I changed mine earlier today. Go to the Thomson site, top right is an option to log into your account. You might have to use your orange account to begin with, then you can go into your booking and change it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I changed mine earlier today. Go to the Thomson site, top right is an option to log into your account. You might have to use your orange account to begin with, then you can go into your booking and change it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info, Sadly it does not seem to work for me. Seems such an easy thing to do but guess it is another phone call to I don't know who. With Orange webmail closing down there must be hundreds out there affected.

Asked the girl specifically to change the email address and send it to my new one. It all went to Orange. She also said she would send a review form to assess how she fared. That has not arrived either, probably lucky for her

Love Thomson ships, hate Thomson customer service

Thanks for the info, Sadly it does not seem to work for me. Seems such an easy thing to do but guess it is another phone call to I don't know who. With Orange webmail closing down there must be hundreds out there affected.

Asked the girl specifically to change the email address and send it to my new one. It all went to Orange. She also said she would send a review form to assess how she fared. That has not arrived either, probably lucky for her

Love Thomson ships, hate Thomson customer service

Hi, for anyone interested this is how to change your email address at Thomson

Ring 02034512725 and they will do it for you on already booked holidays.

You then have to create a new account for any further bookings

In the end it was easy having tracked down the right number