Vista Havana interiors?

cwb348

Have been looking to book an interior Havana cabin all the way into 2019. A lot of these rooms are available on deck 5, but only the two most aft rooms or none at all on deck 7 or 6. So, my question is - what's wrong with the interior Havana rooms on deck 5?? Too noisy from the Havana band? Noise from deck 4? Please respond only if you've actually stayed on deck 5 in a Havana interior. Thanks so much!

Have been looking to book an interior Havana cabin all the way into 2019. A lot of these rooms are available on deck 5, but only the two most aft rooms or none at all on deck 7 or 6. So, my question is - what's wrong with the interior Havana rooms on deck 5?? Too noisy from the Havana band? Noise from deck 4? Please respond only if you've actually stayed on deck 5 in a Havana interior. Thanks so much!

Just got off the Vista yesterday. cabin 5225. Absolutely nothing wrong with the cabin. Do you hear music at night from the Havana band, yes. Is it loud, no. Did it help put me to sleep, yes. No noise from any other location. If you or anyone in your party smokes, save your money because you can't smoke in the Havana club pool area and it's too far to go to a smoking location often so you'll end up spending your outdoor time near a smoking location.

My friend had 5205 no noise at all. It is an unusual sideways cabin. There are only 2 Havana inside cabins on 7 so that might be why you're not finding them.

Got to see inside that cabin and it is a cool cabin. Seemed a little bit bigger than mine. It was also further away from the band so that is probably why no noise there although the music from the band didn't bother me in the slightest. Wish they would learn some country music though. ;)

Got to see inside that cabin and it is a cool cabin. Seemed a little bit bigger than mine. It was also further away from the band so that is probably why no noise there although the music from the band didn't bother me in the slightest. Wish they would learn some country music though. ;)

I wouldn't mind staying in it. She really liked it too. Super convenient to go out to Ocean Plaza.

Country music in a havana area?? You are kidding right??

Stayed in 5217 NYE and heard music until about 1AM. I sleep every night with my TV on low and the music from the bar still kept me up. You could feel the walls vibrate. When people say they didn't hear a thing I laugh because I sure did. I'm in my early 30s and have my Beats on high when I hit the gym so I enjoy loud music but not when I have an early excursion.

However......I still booked 5226 for Easter but will bring ear plugs and benadryl this time; it was the only room available. I booked 5205 for Horizon because it doesn't share the wall with the bar.The benefits of Havana outweighs the late music.

We did the Trans Atlantic crossing in 5217, and are going back on Saturday!!!!

The room barely heard the noise from the band, we actually found we could hear the band in Ocean plaza better, if they did not close the door at the end of the hall.

Love the cabin, location and the Havana perks....

• 11 months later...