Serenade glass elevators

winncove

We're in the booking process for Alaska next fall. I've read here that we should choose port side. Have been near elevators before and no problems but checking to see if this glass elevator gathers more people,noise than inside elevators. We'll be in deck 8 balcony. TIA

Just returned from a trip on the Serenade (11/5 southern Caribbean out of Puerto Rico) and the elevators,there are 5 at each location so there are not of people lingering around are whisper quiet and the people on this cruise were all very respectful with the noise when inside the ship. With all the eating that goes on everone were useing the stairs :D :D .It was my first cruise and this is one beautiful ship I was quit impressed and am looking into an Alaska cruise myself. Have a great time and don’t worry. The only people who should be concerned are those like myself who had Jr suites ( 10th floor)under the windjammer restaurant, they wake you up at 500am when they start filling up the food and again at 430pm for the evening meals, That thump thump thump of the rolling carts sucked

Archived