Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach: opinions?

tezbear

I have booked this hotel for next june (2 nights only before cruise). Most of the reviews are good and say the hotel is in a great area if you don't have a car, but many keep mentioning the location, strip bar across street, strange people lurking around the area, etc. I don't have young kids and can deal w/ this but just wondering how much of this is really true. I know everyone has different expectations or interpret things differently so you can't always just go by a review...For the most part, the hotel has positive comments. Did i make a good choice?

It's a great newly remodeled hotel in a wonderful location! It's 3 blocks from the beach, and within easy walking distance to everything South Beach has to offer.

There are a number of clubs along Washington Avenue, not a problem of any kind IMO. Sure, there are some "strange people" in South Beach, but that's what makes it fun and interesting! ;)

You made a great choice, it's generally a bargain for a nice South Beach hotel.

Thanks for the reassurance Trent! I am from No. California and grew up in San Francisco...so I'm used to seeing strange and interesting people! As long as the hotel is clean, comfortable and in good location, i'll be happy.

Archived