Snacks in the Haven Lounge/Courtyard

AliceIn

I know they bring snacks to your room in the afternoon. Do they have snacks out in the lounge or on the courtyard? I thought I read that there are some items out there during the day, but can't remember if it's in the lounge or some other spot. What sort of things are out there? We tend to like more savory snacks like nuts, or cheese and crackers over candy/cookies. Is any of that available?

On the Escape, there were snacks and drinks in the Courtyard, just outside the door from the lounge. There were also attendants roaming around to take drink orders, and they had full menus available if you wanted to order food.

I know they bring snacks to your room in the afternoon. Do they have snacks out in the lounge or on the courtyard? I thought I read that there are some items out there during the day, but can't remember if it's in the lounge or some other spot. What sort of things are out there? We tend to like more savory snacks like nuts, or cheese and crackers over candy/cookies. Is any of that available?

Daily there is orange juice and coffee and pastries in the morning and coffee and cookies in the afternoon. Ask your Butler for savory snacks, and you will have them as extras in the afternoons. Cheese and crackers are part of the regular deliveries, and some savory hor d'oeuvres.

They had water/juices/ice tea out until dinnertime in the courtyard on the Escape (not in the lounge area). Snack varied but were usually some style of cookie plus M+Ms and gummy bears.

A couple of times they came around with fruit on skewers as well and I recall at one point someone with a cart of some form of fruit as well.