Boarding Question

lttlsparklz

Hi,

My sister and I have booked two rooms on the escape, but we are traveling down to Florida separately. I will be flying the day before with my daughter and her son, she has to work on Friday, so they will be driving down and arriving closer to 3pm the day of. I was wondering if I would be able to board the boat with her son, if I have the required NCL paperwork-- can he check in without them if he is in their room, or would he need to be booked in my room in order to check in? I know it's a weird, specific question - I'm hoping someone else has run into this particular issue before. Thanks in advance!

What time does the cruise leave? All aboard is about 2 hours before the cruise leaves.

6pm, so all aboard is 4pm. I'm more wanting to know if I can board with my boarding time- which is first thing in the morning with her son if he is booked in her room, or should I change that booking so he is in my room so he can get onboard? It doesn't change our pricing, just the logistics of things.

6pm, so all aboard is 4pm. I'm more wanting to know if I can board with my boarding time- which is first thing in the morning with her son if he is booked in her room, or should I change that booking so he is in my room so he can get onboard? It doesn't change our pricing, just the logistics of things.

How old is he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be shocked if he was allowed to board with you if his parents are not there at the time. It would require more paperwork at a minimum because if his parents didn't show for some reason he would be not be able to sail without them. Calling NCL would be the best way to find out and then if they say you can do it I would get it in writing. This way you are not left standing around the port waiting to board until the parents get there. It is not uncommon to get different answers from different employees so it's better to have it in writing.